The most requested product we have is the Crop Rotation - Veggie Sowing Planner.
Instead of trying to figure it out yourself, this 1 page guide gives you all the information you need to successfully sow vegetable seeds at the right time, the right depth, right spacing and even know how long it is going to take till they are ready to harvest.
It even takes into account the 4 main climate zones in Australia which have different rules when it comes to how you grow vegetables at different times of the year.
If you want to get off to a great start with growing veggies at home, this planner is a must.
What it covers
- -All the most popular vegetables grown in Australia (34 in total)
- -Shows you how to work out which climate zone you live in
- -Plans out when to sow each variety in your area
- -Seed sowing depth
- -Plant Spacing
- -Row Spacing
- -Whether you should sow straight into a veggie bed or whether you should grow it in a seedling tray first
- -Whether it is frost sensitive
- -How long it will take to harvest
- -What Group each variety falls into based on their Nitrogen Needs and how to rotate through those groups.
On the back is a grid layout for you to draw up your Veggie Patch and plan out what to grow each season. Along with an example to get you started.
If you want to do things the easy way, get this planner and watch along with the Veggie Class Videos.