Did you know that the average Ry_bi drill has a working life expectancy of 7 hours! We are not making this up. This is insider information - When tool makers create a new drill design for the consumer market, they make the assumption that it will only get used occasionally so they figure you will be happy if you get 7 hours use out of it! Seriously. Doesn't sound like a good buy to me.
We have put together a special kit with DeWalt that includes
The higher end drills are built very differently to the home range ones. They are designed to be used everyday (if needed) by tradies and DIY and have high capacity motors and much better build quality. So I highly recommend you spend a few hundred dollars more and get something that will last you years... not 7 hours.
What drill do you recommend?
If you are looking for an excellent Drill to use with your Power Planters - we highly recommend the Dewalt 995 along with 5 A/h high capacity batteries.
Plus this is an excellent cordless drill for general DIY and trade use. It is the same drill Brian uses in the Power Planter Videos.
Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless XRP hammer drill driver
|2 x 5A/h Lithium Ion Batteries (the largest capacity you can get)
|Fast DeWalt Charger
|TSTAK Compatible Kitbox
|Package Deal Price
How does our package Price compare?
- Sydney Tools: $545.00 (Their store LINK) Please note their kit is not as good. It only has 4A/h batteries compared to 5A/h with the kit we are selling. They dont sell the 5A/h kit.
- Bunnings - Dont stock this high end drill.
- GetToolsDirect $649.00 (Their store LINK) This is identical to what we are selling.
Full Specs below.
(See blue notes for why this drill package is so ideal to use with your Power Planters)
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless XRP hammer drill driver
- Tough 3 speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Electronic Clutch with 11 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screw driving
- Includes a TStak Compatible Kitbox to organise you tools and accessory storage
- 13 mm ratcheting keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for fast bit changes
- Efficient intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
- Foot LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Improved grip design providing greater application control and maximum comfort
- Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensure strong storage solutions
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Power Planters 207, 307, 312, 324h, 224hd.
- Wood Drilling to 55mm
- Metal Drilling to 13mm
- Masonry Drilling to 16mm
- Voltage: 18V
- Chuck capacity: 1.5-13mm
- Power output: 650W
- No load speed:
- Speed 1: 0-450rpm
- Speed 2: 0-1300rpm
- Speed 3: 0-2000rpm
- Beats per minute:
- Speed 1: 0-7650bpm
- Speed 2: 0-22,100bpm
- Speed 3: 0-34,000bpm
- Max torque: 95Nm (This is the Power Level of the drill for digging - 95 is excellent so if comparing with other drills be sure to look at this number. There is a significant difference for example between 80 and 95 Torque)
- Weight:2.13kg (Weighs the same as a 2 litre milk, makes it very manageable)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 213mm x 67mm x 205mm
- 2 x 5.0Ah XR LiIon battery packs with state of charge indicator (This is the highest Capacity Batteries Available and means you can keep digging whilst the other is on charge and go all day)
- Multivoltage XR charger (If you have any other DeWalt Batteries, they can be charged on this unit as well)
- Belt hook
- Magnetic bit holder
- Multi position side handle (Having a side handle on your drill is strongly recommend when using the Power Planter. It means you can control it with two hands and not have the drill twisting your wrists)
- TStak Heavy duty kitbox
Warranty Specifications (We like DeWalt because they really stand by their products giving you excellent Warranty and Guarantees. They can do this because they produce a very sturdy drill)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 30 Day No Risk Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract